I suggest you ...

Send 10 Friend Invites, THEN send 5 Messages - Repeat

I would like a function that allows you to Multitask - one that sends out 10 Friend Requests, and then fires off 5 Messages, then waits for the YouTube restrictions to clear, and repeats again.
Why not benefit from two different modes of reaching out to potential viewers in one automated function?

116 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Randall p studios commented  · 

Why not open 2 copies of the toolbox. Run one with messages, the other with friend request, that way you can hit the same list or different list, and everyone can get a message and a friend request. i run two copies all the time. One to post comments and the other to send messages.

• userx commented  · 

i was just about to post this. makes perfect sense and would maximize time. would truly be a time saver.

what i'd like to see is two different lists. for instace, i'd like to add friends and when i hit the delay, send messages to subscribers or already existing friends.

before i bought ttb (lifetime) i would do this manually with no issue. at least in terms of adding friends and sending messages, there is no conflict, one does not affect the other.

very excited about this possibility!

• AdminTube Toolbox (Admin, Tube Toolbox) commented  · 

Lets say you have a list of 100 recipients... After 15 messages, you hit your message sending limit. Would you like to send Friend Requests to the next people in the list until you're allowed to send Messages again? Or, do you want a separate list of recipients for Messages and a list for Friend Requests?

If it worked off the same list and you don't care that out of your 100 recipients, 75 of them received a Friend Request and only 25 of them got your message, then it wouldn't be too hard to implement.

I'd also have to test to make sure that YouTube's limits are independent by feature. There is a chance that once you hit your Friend Request limit, that YouTube blocks all sending for a period of time.

• CaptRob commented  · 

This is exactly what I was thinking too! Send friend requests, a certain number or until it times out, then switch to messages, same thing, back and forth.

• utubetrafficpro commented  · 

Yep, while one command is timing out, switch to another command in the meantime

• anonymous commented  · 

Need this immediately-huge time saver

• minorthreat12 commented  · 

LOVE THIS - why not do both at once? So simple.

• doctom commented  · 

I TOTALLY AGREE!
        Those are my favorite strategies - Friend Requests and Personal messages - combining the two would save me SO MUCH TIME!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base