I suggest you ...

Cue Tasks & Restart Failed/Stopped Tasks..

I think the ability to make a queue of tasks for the program to automatically perform would be amazing, also the ability to either cue to restart or a separate function that allows you to get the program to automatically start doing the task again if it fails (5 non sends in sharing vid etc)

For example, if you were going away for a holiday you could cue the program to send out all your messages for one video then your friend requests and then your share videos for another video, rather than having to perform one function for the whole time or have it sitting idol.
Also the problem I have is I line roughly 25k users to share vids if I go away for a week, if it does not fail, then it is perfect but it may fail on the first day and sit idol for 6 days... if it restarted automatically it would technically save us the money that it costs for it to sit idol.

81 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jackjack commented  · 

..or even a fix that only means, for example, when you are sharing a video and it hits 5 people that it can't send to, it normally stops, could it not just count those 5 people as a failed send and skip over them and continue sending the rest of the list.. this would mean I would not keep having to checking ttb during the day as it would basically only stop when it was finished. thanks :))

Feedback and Knowledge Base